Wednesday, February 6, 2008

FEBRUARY 6, 2008

I have been unable to visit Todd for the past two days because I a horrible stomach flu. Sue Ellen and Dana visited today and I have been told Todd has snapped out of his depression. He spoke to me on the phone for the first time. This actually was the first time he spoke on the phone to anyone since he has been hospitalized. When he got on the phone I was so happy I cried. He said he "Woke Up". He conveyed to Sue Ellen that he wants to live and will fight!!! We are so thrilled we have our Todd back. So with a good attitude we are hoping Todd will get his strength back and start walking. Hopefully once that happens he will be able to come home. We will keep you posted.

7 comments:

Matt said...

We've been following all the posts, sending our good energy to Todd and the family. Our love is with you!

Matt & Amanda

judyandlarrybernstein said...

Dear Todd,
So glad to hear that you finally "woke up"!
Keep up the fight-we are pulling for you.
Love,
Judy and Larry Bernstein

Anonymous said...

Hi Pal, Glad your spirits are getting better. If I were there I would bring you a shooter. I'm going to call you on your cell. Hope it's on. Love ya, Jake

Anonymous said...

Hi Pal, Glad your spirits are better. I would bring you a shooter if I were there. Put your cell phone on so I can speak to you. Love ya, Jake

Anonymous said...

Hooray! This is great news. Keep up the fight! We love you Todd.

Stacy, I hope that you are feeling better.

Love,
Carol and David

Anonymous said...

Todd,
You better get home soon before Michael and I have a party at your house like we used to at Wyoming Ave!

We are counting you in!

Ken

allan feldman said...

Delighted to hear more good news, boy!! How am I going to find you this time? You can bet I will....
Keep up the good work and stay positive.
Love,
Dr. Feldman