Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dear Friends and Family

This is the first posting here on the newly created website for all of us who are concerned about Todd. So many of you have called asking "How's Todd?" that I thought that would be an appropriate name for the website. I will try to update it as often as possible, giving the latest news on doctor visits, treatments and Todd's overall state of health and well-being.

My family and I want to personally thank all of you who have expressed your love and concern for Todd. We would love it if you would add your own thoughts and feelings to this website, sharing stories and photos for all of us to enjoy.

Anyway, we are busy trying to set up appointments with cancer centers and meeting with doctors to try to figure out the best course of action. Hopefully by next week we will have accomplished this, and Todd will have started his first chemotherapy treatments. We met with the doctors at Sloan, and have a meeting with Columbia Presbyterian on Friday. I'll give updates when I can.

No comments: