Monday, April 14, 2008

APRIL 14, 2008

My father is still at Ingelmoor. He is still getting physical therapy every day. He is coming along slowly and he is getting a bit stronger. Diana and Michael, thank you for offering to send something for my dad's birthday. I wish I could tell you to send him food. We are dying for him to eat but he has no appetite and is still being fed through a feeding tube. If you would like to send something, flowers would be great. His room is a bit depressing and the flowers might brighten his day. Thank you!! If anyone wants to contact me to find out how my dad is doing please e-mail me at stacylipstein@gmail.com. I will do my best to keep everyone updated. Thank you for everyone's support and love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This Old Fart wishes you Todd, a Painless, Hungry, Happy Birthday.
The Years have passed, and Judy and I
send our Love to you and your family. Please keep FIGHTING!

Love Judy and Robert Silverman

Allison said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Todd!

Wanted to visit you last week, but the kids both had croup, and then Ethan had 103.7 with an ear infection.

We all love you, and pray for you every day.

Love always,
Allison Ziering Walmark and Family